Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Opening the Minds of the Narrow Minded

My name is Tyler Shaw. As a 21 year old who has been living on his own for a good number of years, I've learned more than most will learn their entire lives. I can say that honestly, looking at the direction this world is headed, and it's sad to say that the blind really do lead the blind...

I am a gamer, a techie, an aspiring IT professional (preferably a Network Administrator at some point), never away from my phone (HTC EVO 3D atm), never alone, always trusting, hopefully trustworthy (knowing full well that title can only be placed by others), and of course, and all around sarcastic smart ass.....

I have been told on multiple occasions that I tend to "open the minds of the narrow minded" in certain cases depending on the topic given, hence the title of the blog...

Always a deep thinker, and make people think. It's what I'm best at, It's what I enjoy. As the saying goes, people only use 10% of their brains, I like to aim for a good 70-80%...

Enjoy my thought provoking posts in the very near future. Who knows, you may learn a thing or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment